Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A good weekend

Last weekend was a good one.
The schedules were different for a change and I managed to keep myself pretty busy.

On Friday i had my drop in volleyball session. I really like this one. I'm trying to make it a regular, the level is pretty high and becomes a challenge playing with guys. I love it, I always have, really good competition.

Last weekend they changed the salsa night at the LawCourts and they did it on saturday instead of friday. On the fridays i usually have to make a choice between voley and salsa but this time I was able to do both. It was great and being able to sleep in.

On the sunday we had a special occasion organized by Jennifer Perry and Stephen Dancey, you can see their site at http://www.salsavancouver.net/ and we had an extra salsa day, sunday afternoon at the Heritage Hall. It was really good, nice place, not too pack with nice dance floor and good music.

You can see more photos and videos in http://www.salsavancouver.net/photos/sundaysocial1.html
You can see me in 3 videos, 1 with Rees and another 2 with Choco.

The rap up for that weekend was my volleyball league game, where we managed to win our 2 competitors, so i must say that felt pretty good, although on Monday i could feel my legs when i was walking.

No comments: