Friday, March 30, 2007

New Beginning

So I'm moving, finally I'm moving out of my house. It's been a year and 3 months having to handle one of the most unbalanced persons I've ever met, my landlord.
My roomates are great, the house is big, great light, with deck, insuite laundry, has so many good things, not expensive, money wise, but talk about paying in person.

This woman would bitch about everyone (including you when you are not around) and has such negative energy that everything sucks, she would complaint about the most unimaginable things, the most stupid things.
She stops by the house every frikin week, and when she does, nobody would leaves their room, just because we can't stand her and we don't want to talk to her, talk about feeling looked down in your own "house". And I say 'house' because thaks to her we never were able to feel at 'home'.
But the good thing is that all that is over, I'm moving in with Kookie.
I'm really excited about it because even that at first we only knew each other from salsa we have found out that we have more things in comon than most of people would think, of course, always keeping our individuality.
For both of us our home is our sanctuary, we might love to party and go out, but when we are home we like our down time. I'm doing this move with a positive attitud, hoping that this is only a new beggining in my life.
Also it can't be worse than where i've been before, so i have nothing to worry about.
I really need this change. In Vancouver I really feel the weat season and how low my stamine is. But spring is coming, more sunny days and new perperctives.
I'm hating the actual move (eventhough it won't happen until sunday) but just thinkg of it, and having to organize things and put it all together is stressing me out, good thing that Raf, Laura and a friend of hers are going to help me.
Well, what stresses me the most is not having my own vehicle. I've always been independent in that matter, and i was able to get and move anything i needed too, but now i have to ask friends, and you must understand that everyone has their own life so you have to organize things around their schedules.
Well, we are almost their, is almost over and it will be only a couple of hours (I hope it will be less) and afterwards we'll go salsa dancing, and afterwards i will play my last game of my volleyball indoor season.
Beach, here I come!!!!!!!


2 comments:

YaletownYuppie said...

looking forward to helping you celebrate this new phase of your life in vancouver

Shed said...

hola chica,

Congrats on your new move! Sorry i've been so out of it lately. I miss you guys - will try to make it out to more social events:)

luv, Sheldon